Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunshine Saturday and a big UH OH!


Thank you, Geo!, originally uploaded by Tinker*Tailor.

Well, this gorgeous, sunny weekend is also providing a respite from all the bathroom construction work.
Unfortunately, it looks like some of the structural work will be more extensive than we had hoped. Not a good sign for my pocket book. Oh well, it has to be done and I like to think it is really good Karma fixing up an old house and leaving it more solid and beautiful for the next person. I can't bear to post a picture of what it looks like up there right now because it just adds to my financial anxiety. Instead I'm hoping to spend the day puttering somewhere to inspire me and refill my cup for the weeks ahead. Wishing everyone a creative and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment