Monday, January 31, 2011

Makeover



This is the official "before" picture of my daughter's room before I transform it into a white, uncluttered, peaceful sanctuary (per her request). It served her well as a tween and young teen at the time but now, as a young woman, is looking for more of a grown up retreat to decompress from the demands of a busier life.
Stay tuned, much of the work has to be done while she is away over February vacation. I am very excited and have already made my Ikea and container store trips!
Aram Boghosian photo

2 comments:

  1. love the before...but can't wait to see the after. i know you'll give it a funky spin so that it is not boring white...can't wait! get to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be boring according to what she has in mind. I hope I don't disappoint you:)
    xxh

    ReplyDelete