Saturday, March 20, 2010

Have a seat


HAVE A SEAT

I've been really wanting some chairs for the way back of the yard so that I'd have somewhere to sit with the dog as well as have a nice focal point out my kitchen window. I've always loved the colorful adirondack chairs that I've seen on design blogs and in magazines, but after a bit of research today, it was clear that it was just too expensive to go the authentic wooden route. Usually, I would just do without rather than go with resin, but decided that these work o.k for now and serve my purpose. At Ace Hardware at $18/chair the price certainly was right! My husband says he'd prefer just 2 but seeing the 4 make me happy thinking that someone just might pop over for a mojito anytime now.

1 comment:

  1. i have had a crush on these chairs ever since i bought the expensive wood ones...and they are rotting in the pacific nw rain...i will be replacing them with the resin version soon

    ReplyDelete