Saturday, March 13, 2010

This blog thing................

Blog Virgin

So, people have been telling me I should have a blog. I know they've suggested it from a design standpoint but I'm not sure that I have anything to add to the million of wonderful blogs already out there on design. I've decided to just speak about whatever it is that transports me from the mundane to the technicolor world that I really want to live in. I try to tell people by asking them if they remember when in the Wizard of Oz it goes from black and white to color.........that's the feeling I require to feel fully alive. I know, it's a huge burden being me, but I have to think there are others out there like me. I've met a few and I'd love to meet more. Let's face it, there's nothing better than meeting someone who REALLY "gets" you. So if you are one of those people who when you are in line at the post office and are wishing everyone would break into song.....then this blog is for YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - whatever transports you from mundate to technicolor. See, I knew you had something to say!

    ReplyDelete